Edsalmon is in the building sirrrrr - Power rankings week 2!

Edsalmon is in the building sirrrrr - Power rankings week 2!

Postby edsalmon » September 28th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Edsalmon reporting to you live... sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
First off welcome back to everyone for the fall abl season.. Is it me or is registration getting kinda pricey?!
Word is a new asian league is starting up next fall, registration is alot cheaper and championship team gets cash prize!
BTW This info is from a valid source too .. Tony khuu you better step up!

1. Paperboy - Dam this team can play! 2 mvps erik nix and steven heo who are guaranteed a 20 point game. Eddie and jourdan who can run the floor like guards and also play big.
Carino and buhain are elite guards that just add more strength to this team. But what is the deal with charlie? I heard he used to ball out in the earlier seasons, seems like he can ball
but all he does is gm and coach. Can he actually play or is he just a fluke? But i see this team in the championship game for sure! (Contender Edsalmon likes)

2. Hoop dreams - Marcus Boone is back! He is not used to losing so you can count them in on a shot at the championship. And then theres Mr. Khuu who jacks up atleast 40 shots a game
and cries about everything... but hes guaranteed 20 a game. Same core players.. But i noticed that they picked up the standout player from wolfpack from a couple of seasons ago.
That was a very smart pickup but other than that same team. This team is definitely a contender. (Contender Edsalmon likes)

3. Chill City- Mine as well call this team, TEAM SHELVY. As long as he shows up for all the games you cant count this team on being a top contender.. there big man isnt too bad either
has a soft touch around the rim nice game. And of course John nguyen gm running the show. But other than that Pick up some new players please or keeep losing in the first round of
playoffs and waste your money.. smh.... hah but this team has potential to be a contender. (Contender - Team Shelvy)

4. Mighty Ducks - First off this is the dumbest team name ive ever heard... smh anyways I dont know how this combo guard situation is gonna work Jonathan mallavo and Little joe nguyen?
Joe dropped 31 but was 8-20 from fg. and 4-19 at 3s... Stop jacking everything up! be the point guard your supposed to be and create for your teammates. As for Jonathan mallavo he used to
be pretty good but i think hes either lost it now or its starting to fade away... i also heard Quan is playing with this team this is a very interesting team, i havent had a chance to check this team
out yet but this team is also a contender. ( Contender Edsalmon can agree with)

5. Dragonfly - FBCA the veterans of this league.. Is it time to retire? Same core players Peter Lo, Jon Lo, and Howard. Garri is always a good pick up... Also picked up Chris Lo who betrayed Team
paperboy which was not a smart decision obviously... Tough schedule starting off 0-2 because of playing hoopdreams and paperboy. But when playoffs come around they always step there game up
and are looking to upset some top teams. I would count this team as a contender. (Contender - the veterans!)

6. Pacmen - I haven't even bothered to check this team out yet... But they have a better record then Impress Ink and free agents so i guess they can be number 6. (Garbage)

7. Free Agents - These free agents have been playing together for atleast 2 seasons.. You can see that there chemistry is starting to come together. They almost upset Team shelvy in game2 but
Shelvy took over in over time.. smh.... so close but I see this team upsetting some top teams in this league. (They Aright)

8. Impress Ink - Welcome to the league newcomers... Like every new team in this league thinking that they're hot. There hopes are shot down after playing 2 teams like paperboy and hoopdreams.
0-2 is not a very good start hopefully you guys can get your act together and be atleast .500 this season... smh... Edsalmon laughs at you. (Even more garbage)

Stay tuned for more Truthful hurt feelings! Edsalmon out sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
edsalmon

Re: Edsalmon is in the building sirrrrr - Power rankings wee

Postby Rbuhain32 » September 29th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Yesss the forums are back!!!!!!! Lol let the trash talkin begin!!!!!
Rbuhain32

Postby admin » September 29th, 2011, 9:58 pm

Due to the increase price of the education gym and the requirement of insurance registration went up. Also everyone has guaranteed 8 regular season games + playoffs versus to 7 from before. If anyone has a lead on a better venue at a better price feel free to email us at hoopdreamsonline@gmail.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby yah » September 30th, 2011, 2:58 am

Edsalmon is definitely Charlie Heo, and he never balled out in any seasons but i heard he was top 15 in the nation at one point! but now all he does is talk mad shit in the beginning and shuts up nears the end of the season, well except for that one season United won, good job btw. Now hes holding his brother back from playing college ball...sickening, that boy coulda made it.

yah

Postby UCFazn00 » October 16th, 2011, 6:26 pm

yah wrote:Edsalmon is definitely Charlie Heo, and he never balled out in any seasons but i heard he was top 15 in the nation at one point! but now all he does is talk mad shit in the beginning and shuts up nears the end of the season, well except for that one season United won, good job btw. Now hes holding his brother back from playing college ball...sickening, that boy coulda made it.

since ed salmon hasnt responded i guess he got scared that you called him out :D
UCFazn00

Return to Asian Basketball League